Heather has been working in the energy business for almost 20 years but in April of 2013 she was smacked in the face with some information that has now become her passion. She learned that regulations on cosmetic ingredients were over 75 years old! Who knew that what you put on your skin could be harming you and you and your family’s health? So Heather took a vow to shout this information from the rooftops and tell everyone who would listen. She knew this mission was important as she is Mom to two toddlers, Gianna 3.5 and Vinnie - 2. She was already worried about what they were being exposed to in their food but never thought about the toxins on their body wash, toothpaste or sunscreen. Heather is determined to be seen and heard on these issues so watch out for her, she's about to educate YOU!
Be Informed. Be Safe. Be Healthy.