What is a Change Agent?
A Change Agent is someone who was brought to this planet as a catalyst for change. Whether the Change Agent seeks to support their local community or bring about change on a national or even global capacity; they are here to take great strides towards positive reform.
Here at Holistic Fashionista, we are a community of Change Agents who use business as way to reach more people, help more people, and be the change we wish to see in the world. We understand that being a Change Agent is NO small task and often it takes money to get your message out there in a bigger way.
That is why Holistic Fashionista wants to help you fund your business by giving out monthly prizes, grants/scholarships, and gift cards to the Change Agent with the most style! We honor your individuality and want nothing more than to see your movement towards positive reform occur as quickly as possible. We support you all the way dear Change Agent!
Love + Success
"BEST EXPRESSION OF YOUR CHANGE AGENT FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT"
- Take the Business Trendsetter Quiz to discover your Change Agent archetype! (see below)
- Take a photo that represents your Best Expression of Your Change Agent Favorite Beauty Product
- Upload it to Instagram
- Use the hashtag #holisticfashionista
- Deadline to enter by AUGUST 15th, 2014
Gifts + Prizes:
- 1-page Interview in issue#16 of Holistic Fashionista magazine
- $100 GiftCard to the Holistic Fashionista Bazaar (see restrictions)
- Your Instagram image, your bio + photo, and website with link placed on contest page (see below)
- $500 Grant to Stellar Website virtual course
Winning Change Agent:
- Winner of contest will be notified via our email newsletter
- Winner will be announced on August 20th, 2014
- Rules + Restrictions Apply
Alyssa Renee is the founder of Live Juicy was born, raised and currently living in a small town on the West Coast of British Columbia called Powell River. She first became interested in holistic nutrition and wellness a couple of years ago and decided that it was something she wanted to do for a living when she began to appreciate the benefits of the changes she was making in her own life. She is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, December 2013.
Learn more at www.livejuicy.net