WHY MOST ENTREPRENEURS WILL NOT BE SUCCESSFUL
[Click the "wheel" icon to change it to HD so the quality is better!]
It might appear to be easier to copy what someone else is doing or listen to someone else’s ideas, but in the long run, that’s no way to build a successful business. A true entrepreneur paves their own path; they take the road less traveled.
I want to encourage you in this episode to:
* Stop playing follow the follower or follow the leader
* Create your own path to success
* Get rid of the “monkey see, monkey do” syndrome
* Be an innovator in the fashion curve
* Plant roots, grow your tree, and watch the flowers bloom!
* And more!
There is a lot of noise online and when you can finally drain out the noise that is diluting your own internal voice system, your creativity will skyrocket! You can also ask The Universe to supply you with your million dollar idea and then you’re off to the races!
Because let’s face it, “Until you can hear yourself, no one else will hear you either”.
This is a jam packed episode, 30 minutes in length, and my goal is to help you break free from listening to all the gurus, leaders, and refrain from copying anyone! If you can start thinking for yourself, you will be 99% ahead of the majority of entrepreneurs!
Being creative is the spice of entrepreneurship and when you can master it, you will have a longevity plan to succeed beyond belief! Trust that you are enough and your ideas are just as brilliant than someone else who followed their own path. The time is now to start paving your road to financial freedom!
Do me a favor! If you liked this episode please:
* Share this video on your social media
* Use the hashtag #marketingdoggiestyle on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
* Leave a comment and let me know what was most helpful for you!
Thanks for tuning in! And I’d love you to follow me on Instagram @holisticfashionista