HOW I GOT THROUGH A PANIC ATTACK
[Click the "wheel" icon to change it to HD so the quality is better!]
If you’ve ever had a panic attack, you know how awful it can be. Everyone around you loves to give you advice about how you need to meditate, take magnesium, or whatever, but come on, let’s be real: we already do all that shit!
So after finally getting out of the house and having brunch with a gal pal in Silver Lake and hosting an intimate Sex and the City style luncheon for our LA Chapter meeting, I figured out one of the key ingredients to calming your nerves.
In this episode you’ll get:
* Behind-the-scenes footage
* Expert advise from 3 amazing female founders on starting a business
* What helped me get back on track after having a panic attack
* How exhaustion made me rethink everything
* And more!
This is an 18 minutes in length, and my hope is that if you struggle with anxiety or panic attacks, that you’re not alone. Having a core group of people or community is essential as we need people we trust when life brings us to our knees. You are 100% supported by me and the tribe here at Holistic Fashionista!
Do me a favor! If you liked this episode please:
* Share this video on your social media
* Use the hashtag #marketingdoggiestyle on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
* Leave a comment and let me know what was most helpful for you!
Thanks for tuning in!