SHOPPING LIKE A MOFO AT WHOLE FOODS
[Click the "wheel" icon to change it to HD so the quality is better!]
After a quick trip to the doctor this morning, I'm off to run a couple errands. First stop, Whole Foods. I haven't been to Whole Foods in a couple months (I've converted to being a Sprouts Market girl), but I never stopped loving Whole Foods. They have a huge selection of almost everything (although their bone broths contain sugar) and I wanted to take my time and peruse around.
During the checkout process I learned about InstaCart, which I will become a customer of grocery delivery very soon.
In this episode I discuss:
* My low sugar diet
* The power of the mind and what unhealthy thoughts are doing to your body
* Household products, new makeup, and favorite purchases
* Why it's not just "good genes" and how anyone can have a body they absolutely love if they're committed to the process!
This is a 18 minutes in length, and my hope is that it will inspire to start reading ALL your labels (again). I got a little sloppy there fora minute, but now that I'm back to reading labels and cutting our unnecessary harmful ingredients my skin and body look better than ever!
Do me a favor! If you liked this episode please:
* Share this video on your social media
* Use the hashtag #marketingdoggiestyle on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
* Leave a comment and let me know what was most helpful for you!
Thanks for tuning in!