Are you having trouble getting back in the swing of things? Are you worried your business or workout routine are suffering from your lack of motivation? I feel you and so do thousands of people around the world! It’s always hard to get back to work and focus on your plans to change the world, improve your relationship, or nourish your body when you’ve been in “play mode” for the last 3 months!Read More
Mascara is one makeup item that most women cannot live without, myself included. I have done some extensive research on what works and what is safe for your body. Every choice counts when it comes to what you put in and on your body. Why should your mascara be any different?Read More
Opening up your closet should be like arriving at a really cool party where everyone you see is someone you like! That would be in a perfect world, right? The truth is most of us wear 20% of our clothes and the other 80% just sit there, creating clutter. I’m here to give you 5 simple steps that'll help you declutter, create a functional closet, and love 100% of your clothes.Read More
Do you ever have those days where you stare at your wardrobe and think, “I have nothing to wear!” Yet you have a closet full of clothes and shoes but no idea where anything is, how to wear it, or what to do with it.Read More
You’re not alone if you’ve ever thought about throwing in the towel, calling quits on your business, and removing all your profiles from social networks. I’ve been there too. But then you start thinking about all those long grueling hours you’ve INVESTED into your business and the thought of seeing all that dumped in the recycling bin is sorta a bummer.Read More
One focus is on Buddha’s and deities, as they can act as gentle reminders for what they represent and have the tendency to create magic that up-vibes your home. I want to touch on some stunning and special deities that can bring sanctuary into your space. Think of them as Zen pieces of art that bring out what you already have within yourself.Read More
As I reflect on what has been accomplished since starting Holistic Fashionista in 2012, I feel exhausted just looking at the list. From filming my first documentary, starting a magazine, merging 12 websites into 1, growing a network of club members to over 200+ amazing business pioneers, launching the Holistic Fashionista Botanica, developing a business school, speaking on stage, launching a radio and TV network, publishing Holistic Fashionista's first collaborative book, and collaborating with influencers around the globe! It has been a BUSY last few years to say the least.Read More
During my minimalistic journey I have discovered you don’t need a lot of clothes to look and feel good. As an image consultant I have been on a quest to liberate myself and my client’s from the mindset "more is better." Detoxing was a breath of fresh air and I was surprised how I felt energized and renewed. Everyone should indulge in this sweet freedom and unlock the essence of their style.