5 NEW BEGINNINGS TO FEELING SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR BUSINESS
Article by Darlene Dunn
We are in full force in 2014 and it's time for new beginnings; however, you may be feeling like you finished 2013 off kilter. Perhaps, like our computers, you need to re-boot. Take some time to reflect on the following and make a new plan:
Success Strategy #1: Friends/Associates
- Have they been holding you back or cheering you on?
- Perhaps it is time to ‘cut’ a few people from your circle if they are keeping you from pursuing/achieving your dream
Success Strategy #2: Knowledge
- Do you an area of deficient knowledge?
- What knowledge, if attained, will help you move your business to the next level?
- Make a plan to attain this knowledge in 2014- You need to keep an insatiable thirst for knowledge alive this year.
Success Strategy #3: Your Words
- Are you speaking success into your life?
- Have you ‘listened to yourself’ lately?
- Make it a priority to listen to yourself. Are your words holding you back from achieving your dream?
Success Strategy #4: Your Attitude
- Do you need the proverbial- ‘check up from the neck up’?
- Sometimes just tweaking our attitude can make a huge difference in our business
Success Strategy #5: Decisions
- Were you decisive in 2013? Realize that every time you do not make a decision, you actually make a decision
- Be intentional with your decisions but don’t become paralyzed by over-thinking each decision
- Let you vision/mission statement guide your decisions- each decision should move you one step closer to achieving your dream.
Put these 5 success strategies into action and see what happens next. Each step you'll gain a little more clarity about what it is you are hoping to achieve, you'll have a sunnier disposition, and most of all you will begin to attract more abundance into your life and business. Let’s go achieve our dreams, you smart entrepreneur!